Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Takara!

This is just a reaction post, but I just saw the news about the Encore reissue of Fort Max coupled with Masterpiece Ravage and Rumble. Hot damn!

At $350 at BBTS, this will surely help those who don't already own Fort Mac. For those of who do, it'll bring down the value, but I'm not really concerned about that. It's nice to see a reissue that isn't Jazz, Prime, or Starscream. And what a reissue! Hopefully this will lead to an ehobby reissue of Grand Maximus. Oh boy, I'm excited about this.

As far as the Masterpiece cassettes go, those were automatic purchases anyway. Bring 'em on!

3 comments:

  1. I know, right, I just did a post like this too. THANK YOU TAKARA for keeping this hobby alive and kicking major a**!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fort Max tends to hold his value pretty well, when Brave Max came out the price dropped for a while, but then went up again about six years later. I assume the same thing will happen here, although the growth may be slower due to it being an exact copy and not a repaint.

    Very cool for everyone who wants one though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be honest - I'm getting this mainly so I'll have a Japanese version with the sword.

      And that's a good thing about the value.

      Delete