Sunday, November 20, 2016

I'm Back! What Am I Doing To Myself?!

Man, it's been awhile since I've posted anything on here.  Checking my posts, I haven't posted anything since sometime in May, which is a long time ago. What have I been up to?  There's all of the usual stuff - work, life, family, all of that, but it really came down to two things - rapid collection expansion and not enough time to document it.  From December 2015 until now, my collection has grown at an incredible (for me) rate.
Me.  This is to scale.
This exponential, unplanned growth meant that I had to spend a lot of time reworking my collection and display conditions.  I have very limited space, so that meant trimming even more.  Binlatechs, CHUGs, and others have been removed.  I still own them, for now, but they're in storage.  I also had to add more Detolf cabinets.


These are older pics, from July, when I was still setting things up and I added even more figures.  But you can judge just how limited my space is.  Still, this is better than the garage.
To make things even more difficult, since I only have about 30 figures left to get to complete my US G1 journey, I decided to up my game a little by going after MIB Action Master vehicles and MOSC Action Master single figures.
I figured that since no one but me seems to like Action Masters that this would be an easy proposition.  Guess who was wrong?  I've only been able to get Wheeljack MIB, and I'm about halfway through the single figures.  This has been an arduous process, and I'm not entirely sure that I have the willpower to finish that particular journey.

Well, thanks for being patient, all three readers.  Starting next week, I'll start cataloging all of my new(-ish) figures here.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment