Monday, May 11, 2015

Combiner Wars Air Raid

So I finally decided to ship Air Raid from my pile of loot at BigBadToyStore.  I actually let him sit there for a bit before I shipped him, really, because I was having way too much fun with my Masterpiece Star Saber.  But, know I have him.  Instead of a full review, we'll make this a quickie since he's just like the rest of the Aerialbot limbs.
Air Raid has perhaps my favorite jet mode out of the limbs.  His wings are moveable and his tail fins are rubber.  One downside to Air Raid, he comes with a comic in place of the collector's card.  I'd rather have the card, to be honest.
Quite a bit of Air Raid should look familiar if you already own Skydive since Air Raid is just a retool of Skydive.  I really like Air Raid's head sculpt.
Poseability is what we've come to expect from the Combiner Wars line, so I'm not going to rehash anything I've already said before.
Still wish he would've come with a collector's card...
Group shot!  I'll talk about Superion in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment